


Well, we did it. Surf and Scout survived their first day of school! Not only did they survive, they absolutely loved it! They both started going to a new school this year and I was so nervous for them having to make new friends and get used to a new school. They did great. The only downside is that Surf came home with strep on Friday but is recovering nicely this weekend. They are both looking forward to Monday so they can see their new friends. I'm so relieved that they are happy about school and now liking it. We had a rough year last year. Here are some pictures of their first day and scout and his teacher.
2 comments:
Boys, you look so grown up, I like your haircuts, I can see your beautiful eyes better. How do you like the pickup? Surf are you feeling better? I miss you. Love and hugs, grandma. Kiss your mom for me okay!!!
school time again. You boys are so cute. Stay away from those girls. Have fun at school. Hi Jenny. I love this blog thing. It is fun seeing everyones family. Have a great week, Love, aunt Becky
Post a Comment