Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Surf and Cody!





We celebrated Surf and Cody's birthdays on Sunday and Monday.   I can't believe Surf is 9, he is changing so much, he is such a fun kid.  I love his sense of humor.  Surf and I had a great time decorating his birthday cake together after he got home from school.  Cody may be getting older each year but you would never know it.  I think he actually gets more and more child like each year.  The boys love having such a fun and crazy Dad.  Occasionally I do have to remind him of his age but it usually doesn't do any good...

5 comments:

Jessica Tran said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you both had a very special day, sorry I got them mixed up. Let's get together soon! By the way, how come my cakes never look that good?

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO MONKEYS!! HOPE YOU HAD A FUN FILLED DAY AND HEY IF CODY CAN STILL BLOW OUT ALL HIS CANDLES THEN HE HAS THE RIGHT TO ACT LIKE A KID!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!! LOVE, THE CARRILLO'S

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
THE OLDER YOU GET THE MORE FUN YOU CAN HAVE. I LOVE BEING WHERE I AM IN AGE. GRANDBABIES,TRAVELING, AND HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS.
CODY HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE WITH YOUR SWEET FAMILY AND GROWING OLD WITH THEM. IT'S WORTH IT.
SURF YOU ARE A CUTE 9 YR OLD. MAKE LOTS OF GOOD FRIENDS AND STAY CLOSE TO YOUR LITTLE BROTHER. GIVE YOU MOM LOTS OF HUGS SHE IS A WONDERFUL LADY.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE

Grandma Vic said...

Hey Surf the cake turned out great-did you save gramps a piece? Have you guys been riding your bikes or is it too cold? Ellie misses you-I think she needs some Scout and Surf hugs. I love you all-call when you get a minute. Love, grandma

Big Al's Adventures said...

Hi Thompson's
Cool pictures. Hope your all doing great. Check out gramps blog and manly websites. Love you guys.
gramps